Book Title: Find Something To Do!
Publisher: Teamwork & Teamplay
Author: Jim Cain
- Big Book of Low-Cost Training Games: Quick, Effective Activities that Explore Communication, Goal Setting, Character Development, Teambuilding, and More―And Won’t Break the Bank!
- Rope Games
- Great Group Games: 175 Boredom-Busting, Zero-Prep Team Builders for All Ages
- Teamwork and Teamplay
- Building the World's Greatest High School Student Leader: Creating a Culture of Significance Where Everyone Matters
- The Big Book of Team Building Games: Trust-Building Activities, Team Spirit Exercises, and Other Fun Things to Do
- The Revised & Expanded Book of Raccoon Circles
- 50 Ways to Use Your Noodle: Loads of Land Games with Foam Noodle Toys
- Cowstails and Cobras 2: A Guide to Games, Initiatives, Ropes Courses & Adventure Curriculum
- A Teachable Moment: A Facilitator's Guide to Activities for Processing, Debriefing, Reviewing and Reflection
The newest book by Jim Cain is Find Something To Do - 123 powerful and practical things to do with nothing at all. This non-prop activity book is 224 pages, back pocket size (4.5" x 6"), with lots of photographs and illustrations. It covers everything from painless icebreakers to team challenges and trust building activities, to games just for fun, puzzles, reviewing and closing activities. In fact, there are more than 123 activities in this book, more than any other no prop book in the field (so far). The Easy as 1-2-3 series of books (of which, FSTD is the first) will be focused on helping teachers, trainers, facilitators and group leaders of all kinds do some amazing activities with groups.