Book Title: Cracking the GMAT with 2 Computer-Adaptive Practice Tests, 2016 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2015-05-19
Author: Princeton Review
Related BooksTHE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the GMAT--including 2 full-length Computer Adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GMAT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick reviewPractice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length CAT practice exams
with online score reports and answer explanations
• Diagnostic exam sections in the book to help assess your scoring range
• Practice "bins" (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to improve your performance
• Drills for each test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online
• Instant scoring available online for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring