Book Title: Cracking the GRE Psychology Subject Test, 8th Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
Publisher: Princeton Review
Release Date: 2010-02-23
Author: Princeton Review
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Getting a high score on the GRE Psychology Subject Test isn't about memorizing everything there is to know about psychology—it's about targeting your test preparation. We teach you only the information you'll need along with the best strategies for the test day. Within this book, you’ll find practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the exam, as well as subject review for all potential topics.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Effective strategies to help you beat the test and hit your top score
• Specialized tactics to avoid the trick questions that trap most students
• Alternative approaches to enable you to tackle the toughest questions with confidence
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Charts, figures, diagrams, and bulleted lists provide strong GRE Psychology content presentation and review
• Subject review for all exam topics, including learning, memory, sensation and perception, behavioral neuroscience, clinical and abnormal psychology, personality, measurement and methodology, and more
• Study tips with useful advice from Princeton Review expert tutors and teachers