Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7e
Primary: Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children,.pdf - 27,266 KB/Sec
Mirror [#1]: Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children,.pdf - 24,590 KB/Sec
Mirror [#2]: Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children,.pdf - 34,473 KB/Sec
- Study Guide for Pathophysiology: The Biological Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7e
- 100 Case Studies in Pathophysiology
- Antibiotic Basics for Clinicians: The ABCs of Choosing the Right Antibacterial Agent
- Pharmacotherapeutics for Advanced Practice Nurse Prescribers
- Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing & Healthcare: A Guide to Best Practice 3rd edition
- Statistics for Evidence-Based Practice in Nursing
- Nursing Research: Generating and Assessing Evidence for Nursing Practice
- Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice: Implementation and Translation
- Pathophysiology Online for Pathophysiology (Access Code): The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7e
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking
With easy-to-read, in-depth descriptions of disease, disease etiology, and disease processes, Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 7th Edition helps you understand the most important and the most complex pathophysiology concepts. More than 1,200 full-color illustrations and photographs make it easier to identify normal anatomy and physiology, as well as alterations of function. This edition includes a NEW Epigenetics and Disease chapter along with additional What’s New boxes highlighting the latest advances in pathophysiology. Written by well-known educators Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether, and joined by a team of expert contributors, this resource is the most comprehensive and authoritative pathophysiology text available!
- Over 1,200 full-color illustrations and photographs depict the clinical manifestations of disease and disease processes ― more than in any other pathophysiology text.
- A fully updated glossary includes 1,000 terms, and makes lookup easier by grouping together similar topics and terms.
- Outstanding authors Kathryn McCance and Sue Huether have extensive backgrounds as researchers and instructors, and utilize expert contributors, consultants, and reviewers in developing this edition.
- Chapter summary reviews provide concise synopses of the main points of each chapter.
- Consistent presentation of diseases includes pathophysiology, clinical manifestations, and evaluation and treatment.
- Lifespan content includes ten separate pediatric chapters and special sections with aging and pediatrics content.
- Algorithms and flowcharts of diseases and disorders make it easy to follow the sequential progression of disease processes.
- Nutrition and Disease boxes explain the link between concepts of health promotion and disease.
- EXTENSIVELY Updated content reflects advances in pathophysiology including tumor biology invasion and metastases, the epidemiology of cancer, diabetes mellitus, insulin resistance, thyroid and adrenal gland disorders, female reproductive disorders including benign breast diseases and breast cancer, and a separate chapter on male reproductive disorders and cancer.
- NEW! Chapter on epigenetics and disease.
- Additional What’s New boxes highlight the most current research and clinical development.